Friday, September 5, 2008

The Videos

So, Josh and I have had a lot of fun telling everyone we are having baby! I bought Cameron his big brother shirt the day 'Pregnant' showed up on the test. It took everything out of me to not run and tell Josh that morning. When he got home from work, I put the shirt on Cameron and bribed him with ice cream. He had to show Daddy his shirt before he could get ice cream. If you listen closely in the video he is telling his Daddy, 'new shirt, ice cream'. I was in the middle of cooking dinner when Josh came home...so this is what we got...



After telling Josh the big news, we had a hard time keeping it secret from the family. The next night, we invited Josh's parents over while were babysitting for Riley and Jace. We decided to go swimming in the back yard and Cameron came out wearing his shirt. I am sorry that Daddy Mike's reaction didn't make it on video, because it was a good one. He read Cameron's shirt immediatly as Cameron came outside and it never 'clicked'. I love seeing how long it takes some people to get it! I also love that Sharon never questioned why Cameron was wearing a shirt in the pool! Here is Mamma finding out she is soon going to be a Grandma of 4!!




A few days later, Cameron and I hit the road to go visit my Grandma in San Antonio. Now, I am really happy that my Grandma has no idea how to use the computer, because she would kill me if she saw that I put this video on here for all to see! (She hasn't put her wig on yet!!) Her reaction is priceless.



And finally, my Aunt Debbie (or Bebee as Cameron calls her) also came to San Antonio for the weekend to visit with Cameron and I. She was so excited to see Cameron (and I guess me too)! Cameron made sure that she read his shirt right away...here is her reaction...




As you can see, we have had so much fun letting everyone know our big news! Since I didn't get to see my parents before I told everyone, I sent my mom a picture of Cameron in his big brother shirt through e-mail. She opened it at work and one of her co-workers got it before she did! My dad never really got it until my mom explained it to him!

And finally...here is one more pic of Cameron sporting his new shirt! I love this boy!

6 comments:

The Smallwood Family said...

Those are so great thanks for sharing! Congrats again and I hope the morning sickness gets better soon - yuck :(

katie newton said...

oh my gosh... those are the cutest videos ever!!!! :):):) Josh was priceless! Such a clueless boy.

Lynn Masters said...

We're so excited for you guys! I can say after three kids, having another when your older one is three is the perfect age!

Sorry about the morning sickness... yuck!

Grant Pankonien said...

everyone at family dinner thoroughly enjoyed.

hilarious.

Aaron and Andrea said...

Josh you are my hero. You are a great dad and the best flag football teammate and study buddy a dude could ever ask for. Conquistadors. Dawn thanks for posting these videos. They made Andrea cry.

JS said...

Ok, that was the best post. How fun! I loved how no one noticed the shirt, especially your husband. That was hilarious. ;)