Saturday, September 27, 2008

We have a Lemon!




A lemon it is! That's right...after not looking at Babycenter.com for quite some time (so different than my when I was preggo with Cameron), at 14 weeks, I am officially out of the first trimester and the baby is the size of a lemon. Last week, we had a medium sized shrimp (which after reading made me crave shrimp) and now we have a lemon. At my last appointment, I got to have another ultrasound and they moved my due date back to March 28th. It was so neat seeing the baby and how big it was!

Life has been a roller coaster ride lately. In a previous post, I mentioned that I had strep throat. Well, a week later, Cameron so graciously gave me the stomach bug that he had caught from his day care. YUCK!! Needless to say, I have missed four days of school this year, which is WAY out of the norm! My morning sickness comes and goes, and I am hoping that it leaves forever soon! I am ready to get into that part of pregnancy when you are happy and want to eat everything!

Good news...we find out what we are having on October 27th! Time really is flying and I can't wait to find out if this is a boy or a girl!

Sorry for a no picture post, but I wanted to update since I hadn't in a long time!

1 comments:

Lynn Masters said...

Yes, it's just a lemon now. Funny how that lemon goes from a lemon to something that screams, poops and argues. Miracle of life!! Glad you're feeling better.