Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let it Snow!!!

What a sight to see this morning!! (I thought the picture above was appropriate...)

I got up, probably still half asleep, at 6:15 to let the dog out and what did my little eyes see....

SNOW!!!

I was so excited...I mean hey...this is two winters in a row that Aggieland has got snow! I immediatly woke Josh up. The first thing he says to me is "Is it really?" My response..."Would I seriously be waking you up if it wasn't?" He got up, took a look outside, thought it was pretty cool, and went back to bed.
We left Cameron asleep (as he usually gets up around 8:00). There was enough snow on Josh's truck that it would still be there so Cameron could see it.

Anyways...I thought you all might like to know my little excitement from this morning!

0 comments: