Monday, June 22, 2009

Cameron's Big Party


The Birthday Boy:

Last Sunday, Cameron celebrated his 3rd birthday. We decided to go 'low key' this year, with just celebrating with the family. Of course, 'low key' never really becomes 'low key', right? We had 4 pools, 200+ water balloons, a pinata, pepperoni rolls, a game of hot potato, lots of presents, and to top off a great day, a Cranky the Crane ice-cream cake.

Cameron told me months ago that he wanted a Cranky the Crane cake. How in the world was I going to make this? I pondered for months. (remember last year, I made his cake...) About a week before the celebration, I decided that I would let Maggie Moo's make the cake, and boy was it yummy!! They did a great job designing it (better than I could of imagined!) and we really enjoyed eating it! It was a great end to a HOT summer day!

Cameron is a very lucky little boy, and I don't think he quite knows it just yet. He celebrated with some awesome family that celebrated in the heat of the day (Daddy Mike even took a trip down the slip in slide). Thank you all who celebrated with us...we really appreciate you making our boy feel so special.

Enjoy these pictures from the big day.

What Cameron woke up to early Sunday morning:

Enjoying his pinata:

What Daddies do with pinatas:

Who got more?!?!

The best pic of the cake I got:


Cade was there for the party:

A True Party Animal:

1 comments:

katie newton said...

so cute!!!! you did such a great job- awesome party mommy. :):)