Monday, June 8, 2009

Zzzzz's



Well, at 11 weeks and 1 day, Cade did it...

HE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!

Cade went to sleep at 9:30 p.m. and woke up at 8:15 a.m.!! I had to get up once to give him his pacifier at 5:30 a.m., and he went right back to sleep!

We were at my mom and dad's house this weekend for my brother's wedding and Cade slept a little longer each night. Saturday night, Josh's parents took Cade so Josh and I could enjoy the wedding reception and Sharon said he slept right through the night. It is funny because Cameron slept through the night the first time after a long weekend away from home. True brothers...

Now, if this continues, trust me, I will love it. But there is something bittersweet about them sleeping through the night. I hate getting up, but if I have to get up, is there any better way to spend your time? It is great just getting to sit there and feed him, and hold him, and many times fall back to sleep with him. It is just mommy and Cade time. Then, they grow up to be three year olds, and they don't need their mommy at night anymore. You get more sleep, yes, but your special time is taken away. Now I need a tissue...

Congrats Cade on making it through this milestone!

0 comments: