Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Riley!!

I can't believe that my niece is four today!! I seriously can still picture myself seeing her for the first time and it feels like it just happened five minutes ago!!

Cameron was so excited this morning when we reminded him that today was Riley's birthday. He couldn't wait to give her a call!

Anyways, for Riley's fourth birthday, here is my list of top four reasons why we love Riley:

1. Her imagination. The girl is super creative and I love to see what she comes up with next.
2. She is a great singer and I love it when she sings for us at the dinner table!
3. She loves Cameron and 90% of the time, they play together great!
4. She is a great addition to our family and we love having her around!

Happy Birthday Ms. Ri!! I hope your day is great!


I have always loved this picture of us!

The momma's and their kiddos (the first time Cameron and Jace met!!)

1 comments:

katie newton said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You dedicated a whole blog entry to my sweet girl and I kinda want to cry!!! :):):) You are so sweet- definitely win aunt of the year! Thanks so much, and I'll make sure to show Riley her tribute after school! Get ready for some cookie cake tonight girlie!!!