Tuesday, May 19, 2009

All Smiles

Cade has really started smiling lately. I love his sweet face in the morning when I come to get him out of bed. He smiles so big and gives me plenty of 'coos' to start my day off the right way!

Cameron also gets very excited to see his brother smiling. Usually I hear this through the house..

"Mommy, mommy come see, Cade is smelling!!"

At first I was very confused...how in the world does an eight week old smell? After running to see what was going, I soon realized that smelling means smiling in my two year old's world. Very cute!

Here are some picture my mom caught this weekend of our smilin' boy in action!



Are you so in love now? What a sweet boy!

3 comments:

Kim and Scott said...

Adorable! Don't you just love those "gummy" smiles!

katie newton said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!!! makes me smile too!!! and so glad to hear your update about Eli!!!

Sam and Courtney said...

Wow, he looks JUST like Cameron did when he was little!!! He is adorable! Hope y'all are doing well...can't wait to see y'all again in a few weeks! I enjoyed reading about Eli, too. Thanks for the update!