Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Year of Blogging

I am so happy to say that I have made it an entire year of blogging! I feel that this celebration deserves it's own post and a slew of thanks.

Thank You #1:
Thanks goes to Melissa and Sarah for sharing their blogs with me and giving me the courage to start me own.

Thank you #2:
This goes to my many friends and family who started their own blogs with my encouragement. (aka Lynnie, Katie, and Jayme). Thank you for keeping me entertained!!

Thank you #3:
Goes to the long lost buddies I have found through blogging. What a great way to keep up with so of my old pals. (This goes to you Jenn, Emily, Julie, and Sarah...)

Thank you #4:
Goes to all the people who read my blog. Some of you I know about (thanks for the comments and e-mails regarding my posts). And some of you I don't!! (I would love to know who you 'lurkers' are out there!!) I love when I go to the store or am out and about and someone I know says "I was reading your blog the other day..." Makes it all worth it!

And the most important thank you of all goes to these two boys:

Without you guys, I would have nothing to blog about.

Lets hope that when school starts in August I can continue this blog! I love going back and seeing what my family has been up to...

6 comments:

Kyle, Laurel, Elle and Brett said...

Hi Dawn! Just wanted to let you know that I love reading your blog too! Your boys are adorable!!!!! I'm a blogger as well - check it out if you haven't already.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Congratulations on ONE year... Your kids are adorable... and I love being one of your 'lurkers'... you seem to enjoy blogging as much as I do and a friend recently told me about how to print my blog from http://www.blurb.com/ and I just printed my first year... it is an amazing book and a great way to keep all the memories... thought I would share...I hope you enjoy another year of blogging...

Julie said...

Cameron is such a little ham! I love that picture of him! And Cade seems like the happiest baby! He is always smiling so big.

And thanks for the shout out on your post! ;) Congrats on your one year blogging anniversary. I'm so glad you started a blog so I can keep up with you and your precious family!

The Smallwood Family said...

yay Dawn! Definitely keep it up because I love seeing what the Newtons are up to and seeing the boys grow up - Cade is ADORABLE!

Shannon said...

HI Dawn!!! I catch up in spurts which is why I know I am offically old if Dennis is married!! Lord have mercy, where did the time go? The boys are adorable, tell your mom the Creekmurs say hi!!!! Shannon

Thomas, Jennifer, Jackson, and Lauren ~ said...

I am one of your lurkers. (I always wonder who is lurking on my blog, so thought I would leave a comment. :-) ) I saw the link "The Newtons" on the Noynaerts blog and wondered if it was Josh Newton. Sure enough, it was!! Josh and I graduated from high school together. I have enjoyed reading about your adventures. I have a 3 1/2 year old boy and a 5 month old girl, so I can relate to your stories! You are welcome to visit my blog, and please tell Josh hello. www.larriviere.blogspot.com

Jennifer (Savell) Larriviere