Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Diggin' in the Sand

So Cameron got a new sand and water table for his birthday! During his nap the other day, I finally put it together! I thought it would be simple task, but boy was I wrong!! There were no holes where I need to 'drill', so I had to make them myself! During the process, Cameron woke up from his nap...not what I wanted, but oh well! He got out his tool set (all on is own and was pretty cute about it) and helped me! We finally got it together and took it outside.

I would love to say that I have some nice pictures of this process, but my camera is on the fritz. It will only let me take videos, so here is a nice video of Cameron playing with his table after all was said and done. Thanks Mamma and Daddy Mike for this super fun present!

p.s. Please excuse the mess on the back porch...it has since been cleaned!



Now...I need to go sweep the sand off of my kitchen floor!

0 comments: