Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just for fun...




Josh and I hosted an 'adults only' party on Friday night. Cameron and his cousins spent the night at Mamma and Daddy Mike's house and the parents enjoyed their freedom!

I have no pictures from the night, but I did include a picture of the game Partini. This is what kept us awake until 2:00 in the morning. I picked this game up at Wal-Mart about an hour before the party in hopes that everyone would join me in playing! Lucky us, we have friends who love board games! This game provided us with much laughter! From playing charades, to making up stories about the others (we love Josh's golf sized elbow), to trying to catch balls in a cup (thank you Jordan for barking at me!). It was a great night!

Josh and I enjoyed sleeping in until 10:00 the next morning!! Yippee!!

0 comments: