Friday, March 13, 2009

Hurry Cade Walker!

Tic-toc, tic-toc...

I am so ready to meet my son! I officially had my last day of work today and according to the doctor, Cade could make his arrival any day now. I am so excited, Josh is a little nervous, and Cameron talks non-stop about his brother Cade Walker (always calls him by both names). His favorite thing to do is try to lift my shirt to show complete strangers my belly. That was really nice last night when we went to go play glow in the dark putt-putt. Cameron tried to lift my shirt to show them his 'big little brother' and needless to say, the people golfed a little faster after that!! Thank you Cameron.

The doc says I am 2cm, 50% effaced. I was 2cm when I made it to the hospital with Cameron, after my water broke, and he came 4 hours later. I ask that you please pray for a healthy baby, a healthy delivery, and most of all, that I make it to the hospital in time to get an epidural!! I don't think I can handle natural childbirth...props to all of you out there who can!!

Please also keep Cameron in your prayers. He is so excited about Cade, but I don't think he has any idea how his little life is about to be flipped upside down. I just want him to know that his mommy still loves him...it has been my biggest fear this whole pregnancy! He is going to be a great big brother, but I don't want him to think we forgot about him!

O.k...I have to go rest like my doctor ordered. Well, really I am probably going to go 'nest' a little...my carpet needs to be vacuumed for the fourth time this week!

Love to you all!

0 comments: