Monday, January 26, 2009

My Guilty Pleasure

Seriously, as far as eating goes, this pregancy could not of come at a better time. First off, I was five months preggo at Thanksgiving, and luckily just ending the what seemed never ending morning sickness. Needless to say, my plate at Thanksgiving looked a lot like this and did I feel guilty about eating that much...not really!



And then comes Christmas. Time for deserts galore, yummy chocolate fugde, and even better lots of Christmas parties. Did I eat more than I should of? Heck ya! Did I feel guilty about it...not this year! I will worry about loosing the pounds once Cade gets here.


Now, of all times, it is Girl Scout Cookie time. And even better, I work at an elementary school, so how in the world can I turn down my students when they ask me to buy cookies? So five boxes later, I am just feeling a little guilty. But not enough to make me stop eating.



Now, after Cade gets here, I will probably have a blog that reads "How did I get this fat?" Look for that come March.

2 comments:

Lynn Masters said...

Eat Mommy, EAT! You'll see once you have more than one child you will expend a lot of energy just getting both of them out of the house at the same time...trust me....

katie newton said...

I laughed so hard at this post.... :) The only problem is that you can eat all that stuff and still stay tiny!!! That would definitely not be me! :)